Monday, June 6, 2011

Sweet Sunday Bride

Sweet Sunday on a Monday?!  Today's card uses Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge SSSC120 and I stuck with just pink and white - perfect wedding colours!



I inked up Sposabella in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored her with copics.



The paper is retired SU patterned paper matched with SU Pretty in Pink cardstock.  I used the SU scallop border punch with a bit of Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon around it and ran the pink circles through the swiss dots embossing folder.  A touch of glitter to the wedding gown and then I spritzed the whole card with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in "Marshmallow".  I LOVE this mist!  It adds a soft, subtle sparkle all over, although I don't think you can see it very well in the photo.  Now....let's talk about my sewing :)  I'm sure my "Anonymous Sis" will be very impressed with my attempt today - I believe those are my straightest lines yet!!

Cheerio.....Leslie

3 comments:

Dana White said...

Your sewing is STUNNING!! As is the rest of your card - love the glitter on her dress!!

Anonymous said...

Your sewing is stunning! Glad I could help.

Love, you know who.

Ebru Vatansever said...

She is so beautiful Leslie, the glitter is perfect on her dress. I also love the swiss dots embossing on your background. Mwah !!