Friday, August 26, 2011

Bellariffic Friday - Cath's Sketch

Phew, what a week - I'm so glad it's Friday! Today's Bellariffic Friday challenge is a sketch from CathaBella and it's sweet and one I know I'll use again and again.


I stamped Gracie Lollipop in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured her with copics.


She's wearing such a sweet little dress, I knew I had to paper piece it - even the collar!  I added some sparkle with my Stardust Clear glitter pen along the bottom of her dress and her little socks. The SU oval punch and oval scallop punch fit the sentiment perfectly and I was able to add two bonbons on either side.  I actually made two of these cards and on one I used the Perfect Polkadots embossing folder on the white panel and on the one shown here I embossed with the D'vine Swirl embossing folder.  I edged either side with SU scallop trim border.  The paper is from Making Memories, Brooke Narr Stripe.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Cheerio.....Leslie

4 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh, Gracie is SO sweet, and I LOVE the paper you used for her dress! Isn't it fun when you find papers that work perfectly for things like that? Too cute, Leslie! Thanks for joining us, and for your wonderful comments each week!

Dana White said...

Oh my friend she is so cute -the paper pieced dress is PERFECT and your shading on her face is awesome! LOVE the colour of her hair; I must remember that combo (or call you for it!!)

Crafty Cath said...

See, now that's talent AND a little bit of crazy...you paper pieced her colar! I sure as heck would like to see your sister try that! Great job my friend. Glad to hear you liked the sketch!

LORi said...

WAY WAY CUTE Leslie!! Hugs _ LORi