Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fresh From The Oven - MFTWSC33

I had a few new images that arrived from MFT recently and Fresh From the Oven was one of them.  As with most PI girls, they are a dream to paper piece - it's like playing dress up with paper dolls I had when I was younger.....sheesh, now I sound old!


I played along with the MFTWSC33 but left off the bow in the sketch as I ran out of room.  I stamped the cute little PI girl in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured her with copics.


I used some of my new patterned papers, MME Lime Twist, Happy Go Lucky and paired them with SU Rich Razzleberry and Kiwi Kiss.  Her cute little hat and apron were paper pieced and I used the Pretty Posies Die-namic for the flower behind the sentiment.  Some glittery dots along the Simply Scallops Medium Die-namic and she's ready to go.  Hmm, now I have the urge to bake something!

Cheerio.....Leslie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I never thought of the paper dolls so maybe that is why I love paper piecing so much too! I loved those as a kid!!! This is freakin' darling girl!

Dana White said...

Oh my friend she is sweet, sweet, sweet. Love all the paper piecing!!