Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween treats

This is a very quick post with some super sweet little treat favours I made.  I took a bunch for my co-workers this week and last night took some for every one's place setting when we went out for dinner with friends. 
I can't take credit for either of these brilliant ideas though!  The hat is from this blog post and the little EEK package is two Hershey chocolate nuggets (mmmm).  The tutorial is here.  Angie has the best little gift ideas and does great tutorials!  The hat was made with retired SU Halloween paper rolled into a cone shape and a circle for the base punched out of Basic Black cardstock.  The nugget holder was exactly the same papers.  I stamped some address labels with a stamp from It's a Wrap Holidays set (SU Holiday Mini) in Cajan Craze ink to match the paper and wrapped them around the nuggets.  I punched two scallop circles and just wrapped them around the two nuggets and tied it up with a bit of ribbon. 

I love making little treats as table (or desk) favours and these were super easy!

Cheerio.....Leslie

2 comments:

Dana White said...

Oh these are so cute - hubby was looking over my shoulder; he would have liked it better if the treat was smarties ;)

Crafty Cath said...

Well aren't you a little Martha. And so sweet of you to bring these for your friends! Wish I could have joined you!