Friday, November 18, 2011

Bellariffic Friday - Savyshopabella Sketch

Yay, it's another sketch from Ebruabella this week - that makes it so easy to whip up a card!  I needed another birthday card and this was for my beautiful God-daughter who has just turned 18.  I was present at her birth and I was the one who yelled "it's a girl"!!  I just cannot grasp that she is now 18 - how does that happen?  I knew the perfect image for her would be Savyshopabella because, really, what 18 year old doesn't like to shop? :)

I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured it with copics (sorry forgot to take that photo).  The pattern paper is Echo Park Little Girl and the solid paper is SU Kiwi Kiss and Rich Razzleberry.  I used Swiss Dots embossing folder and a trio of tiny twinkles in the top corner.  The bow wasn't working at the top - it covered her face, so I moved it to the bottom and I like there.

Have a great weekend!

Cheerio.....Leslie

4 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is perfect for an 18 year old! In fact, it's perfect for kyat about every woman because really, who doesn't love to shop!

Karen Motz said...

Um, that should read perfect for "just" about every woman, not kyat. What is kyat? DYAC!! Serves me write for typing before I've had coffee. :-)

Dana White said...

Oh she is fabulous - LOVE her hair the shading is awesome my friend

Ebru Vatansever said...

The Savy Shopabella is my kind of girl. That's what my hands look like before Christmas :o) Lovely colouring my friend !!