Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Trails Janet & Neal - MFTWSC46

Our friends Janet and Neal are moving across the country and I made this card for them using the MFTWSC46.  I hate "goodbyes" so made it as if they're just going on a trip - because I know we'll see them again :)

I stamped the sweet little PI Are We There Yet in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured her with copics.  I didn't take a photo of the copics as it was just her skin and her flip flops.  All the paper and embellishments are from the TE Spa Key Ingredients kit.  I love the bright colours of this kit.  I also used the MFT Simply Scallops Medium Die-namic and a couple of prima flowers.  PI girls are a dream to paper piece, so I did her purse, her t-shirt and suitcase - oh how I wish my carry on case was that cute!

Even thought this little PI is wearing shorts and flip flops, they are not moving to a hot climate but they are moving to beautiful British Columbia.  Safe travels Janet and Neal - we'll see you soon!

Cheerio.....Leslie

3 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Just look at all that fabulous paper piecing!! So adorable!

Dana White said...

What a fun card for a sad reason - love all the bright colours and the paper piecing

Ebru Vatansever said...

Ohhh I love her paper pieced shirt and purse, way too cute !!! I love the colours you used for this card Leslie.