Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sweet Little Lampchop - SSSC144

It's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge SSSC144I used the sweet little PI lamb from this month's MFT release.  I had this card of Karens in front of me to try and get the shading on his wool perfect and I'm really pleased with it!

I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured it with copics.  I tried very hard to colour and shade a little 'pink' into his ears and face like Karen did on her card today.

The paper is Echo Park Season's Greetings and I paper pieced his jacket and trousers.  I was "forced" into sewing on it but I know the more I sew, the better I'll get or so I keep telling myself :)

The starry background was done using the TE Stars Impression plate which I've never used before but love the look of.  I used an oval nestie for the image and backed it with the MFT Oval Decorative Doily die-namic and the Little Open Scallop Strip.  I do love this little lamb!

Cheerio.....Leslie

4 comments:

Dana White said...

OH he is so cute - LOVE the paper piecing and the shading on him

Karen Motz said...

Your colouring is FANtastic my friend! Love his little jacket too!

Crafty Cath said...

Oh my word this is my favoritist card of yours ever!!!! I love the papers and your sewing and the lace doily and paper pieced outfit! Truly awesome card my friend!

paula tracy williamson said...

He is colored perfectly Leslie! Love the Christmas-y papers too. :)