Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wyatt's Snow Day - MFTWSC48

Well the timing couldn't have been more perfect for this snowman card - it snowed today!  Our first snowfall this season, although I'm pretty sure there won't be enough to make a snowman like this one!

For this week's MFTWSC48 card I used Wyatt Just Chillin'.  I remember when I was little - getting all bundled up in my snowsuit to go outside and play - I could barely move with all the layers but I was so toasty warm.

I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured it with copics.

Wyatt's snow pants are paper pieced and I kept the colour combo very simple - red, blue and green.  I used the swiss dots embossing folder and some stickles on Wyatt's hat.  The paper is MME The Merry Days of Christmas.  I didn't have the same MFT die from the sketch, so I improvised and cut out the image with a nestie instead.  I made a snowflake from Let It Snowflake Die-namic and added a little bonbon in the middle. 

This was a cute sketch and certainly a fast one - I'll be making more with this!

Cheerio.....Leslie

1 comment:

Dana White said...

It snowed here too - oh hubby will be happy to hear that!! LOVE Wyatt - he looks like he's having lots of fun in the snow!