Monday, December 5, 2011

Snow Much Fun

Here's another card from the cottage weekend.  This sweet snowman card was designed by Lindsay Anne for us all to make.

I stamped Snow Much Fun from SU in Memento Tuxedo black in and coloured him with - gosh I can't remember if it was pencils and OMS or copics :)  I added tiny dots of glitter around him and some stickles down one side of him - I will admit I got a little carried away with the stickles - you know me and glitter!  He's mounted on a large scallop circle nestie with some paper piercing in each scallop.  Lindsay Anne gave everyone a piece of ribbon to tie across the top but I knew I'd be mailing this one overseas so left that off to save postage!

Cheerio.....Leslie

3 comments:

Dana White said...

This is so sweet - you do love your snowmen so this was a perfect cottage weekend card. Lindsay did a great job with the design

Crafty Cath said...

I want to come to this cottage weekend! Sounds like you have lots of fun and you've added so many beautiful cards to your stash! I'm partial to snowmen too so this is another keeper in my book.

Pauline said...

Oh Leslie, this guy is so adorable. I love snowman, they melt my heart. Wonderful job and love the paper too - hmmmm I have some of that (yes I'm a hoarder!) LOL!