Friday, February 24, 2012

Bellariffic Friday - Sketch 4 - Millie minus Milo

It's Bellariffic Friday and this week it's another sketch from Ebrubella.  I love that every other week is a sketch.  Today I used the newly released Millie and Milo Exchange Prezzies BUT I left Milo off - in fact I cut (eek!) the image in half so now I get double the usage and don't have to mask off one if I don't want them both.  Does that make sense?

I stamped Millie in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured her with copics.

The paper is BasicGrey Kioshi with SU Certainly Celery and Orchid Opulence.  I did a quick stitch around the edge and instead of the photo corners on the sketch, I used a brad in each corner (that's my interpretation of the sketch - LOL).  Oval nesties were used to cut Millie out and I added a scallop oval behind her.  I also flipped the sketch so that the bow was on the left side - I thought it balanced the balloon better.  A few tiny twinkles on the Scallop Trim border and the little flower on her top added a little sparkle.  Millie is adorable, with or without Milo by her side!

Cheerio.....Leslie

5 comments:

Karen Motz said...

So cute! And I love the heart balloon outside the oval!!

Ebru Vatansever said...

Oh my gosh Leslie, she is soooo cute !! I love the colours and how the balloon goes off of the oval as well. Have a wonderful weekend !!

Dana White said...

Oh my friend she is cute, cute, cute - love the purple and green combo & how the balloon is outside the ovals

Crafty Cath said...

I can't believe you cut Milo out! But I must say I stamped Millie alone for a card I made over the weekend too thanks to your inspiration! On yours, I love how her balloon extends outside...it gives the image more depth. Adorable card!

KelliJo said...

these images are SO cute!!! Love the color combo and the shading!