Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fishing for Love

Love is in the air and The Cat's Pajamas is having a Valentine Blog Hop!  If you'd like to join in here are the details.  I used Just Chillin' with a minor "modification" to fit the challenge - can you spot it?

I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured her with copics.

The pattern paper is from MME Lost & Found Madison Avenue with some Early Espresso as the base.  I used the lacy circle nestie to layer the image on and popped it up for some dimension.  Using my copic multiliner I outlined the circle.  She HAD to have some sparkle so I added glitter to her hood and cuffs.  A bit of ribbon over the scallop trim border finished it off nicely.  My "modification" is the little heart I drew in by hand at the end of her fishing rod - well actually two hearts as I popped one up!  This little cutie is fishing for love :)

Cheerio.....Leslie

3 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

SO cute Leslie! LOVE this image and your coloring!!

Karen Motz said...

I LOVE her pink coat and sparkly fur trim, and that heart on the end of the fishing line is super sweet!!!

Rachel G said...

SO CUTE!~Love this bunny!!