Sunday, February 26, 2012

Violin Girl - MFTWSC60

It's a lazy weekend here so I had some time to play along with the MFTWSC60.  I used my new PI Violin Girl that I adore - I have seen SO many adorable cards made with her, I just had to have her!

I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured her with copics.

As with most PI images, her jumper was perfect for paper piecing but cutting out that violin to place on top was a bit of a challenge!  The paper is MME Lost & Found Madison Avenue with some SU Early Espresso and Pretty in Pink.  I followed the sketch exactly using the Open Scallop Edge die-namic and the Ticket Tab die-namic which I shortened by watching Karen's tutorial here.  I added several coats of clear glaze pen to her shoes to make them shine and one little rhinestone for a bit of sparkle.  Some pretty pleated pink ribbon and some rhinestones and this little sweetie is ready for her concert!

Cheerio.....Leslie

3 comments:

Dana White said...

She is so sweet & that dp is Perfect!!!

Karen Motz said...

I love her sweet little pink plaid jumper and the music paper is perfect!!

Crafty Cath said...

This just happens to be my most favorite color combo and paired with this sweet image it's so stinkin cute! I mean the open scallops with rhinestones, pleated ribbon, paper pieced dress and the sentiment panel are full of decadent girly touches. I can see why you were excited to give her a home!