Monday, March 19, 2012

Magical Holiday

I'm trying to keep on track with my Christmas cards this year and manged to make two of these with left over scrap paper!

The paper is BoBunny 'Tis the Season Stripe" and I layered it on some SU Chocolate Chip.  The felt snowflakes are from SU - I've had them for years and just found them again!  A bit of ribbon and some sparkly brads finish it off.  The sentiment is from MFT Winter Cuties VIP package and I love that they all fit perfectly in the First Place Award Ribbon die-namic.  These cards were super fast to make - might just make a few more!

Cheerio.....Leslie

3 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

SO pretty Leslie! LOVE that patterned paper and the sparkles in the snowflake centers!

Karen Motz said...

So pretty!!! Love the sparkle in the center of the snowflakes!!! Ok, I just read Jody's comment and realized I've said exactly the same thing! LOL!!

paula tracy williamson said...

Hehe, this is very cool, kinda retro Christmas...but I am so not ready to start yet. Been thinking of it, just not made it happen. I love that patterned paper...I think I also had a piece of it.