Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Claudia has a Candy

While I had Claudia and all the copics out for this card I decided to make another one.

It's the same layout and same copics except I used YG13 and Y11 for the lollipop.  I liked the way Dana made her lollipop on this card and copied it.  I didn't layer on the darker pinks on her dress this time.  The paper is SU certainly celery and the pattern paper is Melissa Frances Kitschy Kitchen and I think it's a perfect fit for this 'sweet treats' card.  Again, no sentiment because I'm not sure who it's going to yet!

Cheerio.....Leslie

2 comments:

Ebru Vatansever said...

Super cute Leslie, don't you just love the Uptown Girls. I recently made a card with this image as well and will post it maybe next week sometime. Have a terrific day my friend !!

Dana White said...

She is so cute - the doily under really pops.