Friday, May 25, 2012

Bellariffic Friday - Yellow, Blue, Black

Today's Bellariffic Friday is a colour challenge and I was SO happy with the colours (yellow, blue and black) because I could use my new Lilybeedesign Buttercup papers which were perfect!


I stamped Jump for Joy in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured them with copics. 

There wasn't much to colour as I paper pieced their dresses - yes, I know, it's like I'm a little girl again playing with paper dolls!  I added a Monarch border in black cardstock with some gorgeous SU pleated ribbon over top and a few rhinestones to bling it up.  Some sewing around the edge and a bit of Atyou Spica pen on their dresses and these girls are ready to celebrate!

Cheerio.....Leslie

4 comments:

Dana White said...

Leslie these three girls are so cute- the paper is made for this challenge!!

Unknown said...

Leslie, this is so sweet! Love that patterned paper!

Ebru Vatansever said...

Oh my goodness, they are simple adorable Leslie. I agree with Dana the paper was ment for this challenge.

Karen Motz said...

These three cuties are even more adorable in person!!! I LOVE this card!! Thank you!!