Monday, June 11, 2012

Big Birthday dreams

In my last couple of posts I've mentioned my love of the TE Key Ingredient/Project Pantry Kits....this card came together so quickly using another one of those kits!


I stamped two of the sentiments from Big Greetings in Cherry Cobbler ink and used the Vertical Greetings die-namic to cut it out.  The Monarch Border die-namic was used along the bottom and I used a tiny bit of the negative cut along the bottom of the vertical greeting die.  Botanical Beauty was another one of my new purchases at the MFT store - I am slowly working my way through all my new treasures.  A bit of ribbon from the kit and a bonbon and this card was done!

Cheerio.....Leslie

4 comments:

Dana White said...

Oh this is fabulous - how smart are you using the big greetings on the vertical die

Crafty Cath said...

What a colorful card! Love the combination of the design paper - dang I think I spot four different kinds and it all looks so fantastic together! Your layout is so fun too!

Karen Motz said...

I'm with Dana...I LOVE how you combined the Big Greetings on this die!!! And the flower is soooo pretty!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is LOVELY!!! I love these stamps and the papers are delightful!