Saturday, June 2, 2012

Rain, rain, go away - MFTWSC74

Last night it was STILL raining here (I thought it would never end!) so I decided I needed a pick-me-up.  What better way than to make a card?!  I used this week's MFTWSC74 sketch.


The minute I saw the sketch I knew exactly what I was going to use.  The Vertical Greetings Die and Stamp set were perfect.  I used an old TE Key Ingredient kit - love that everything matches and I particularly love these papers!  The circle is embossed with Polka Dots embossing folder.  I added a white felt rose made with the MFT Rolled Rose die and a tiny rhinestone in the middle.  Two Leafy Flourish finished it off.  It's bright, it's cheery, it was the perfect pick-me-up!

Cheerio.....Leslie

1 comment:

Karen Motz said...

This IS bright and cheery and delightful!!!