Friday, July 6, 2012

Bellariffic Friday - Cupcake Flynn

Wow - what a cooker of a week!  I was in Cincinnati visiting my friend Karen and one day it was 99F - feeling like 115F!  Thank goodness we spent most of the time in her coooool stamp room.  This week's challenge for Bellariffic Friday was embossing of any kind so I went with embossing folders as most of my embossing powders are long gone!  I used the deconstructed sketch 48. 


I stamped Flynn needs a Cupcake in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured her with copics.  I like that this image comes with the cute sentiment.  SU Rich Razzleberry is the card base and the pattern paper is appropriately called Little Girl from Echo Park.  My embossing folder is swiss dots and I used some MFT die-namics: Fishtail Flags, Oval Tab and Small Scallop border.  I cut Flynn out, popped her up and added several coats of clear glaze pen to her shoes.  I love how her hair turned out and that sparkly hairband seems to finish her off.

Cheerio.....Leslie

2 comments:

Karen Motz said...

I love how colourful this is and Flynn's hair is gorgeous! Wish you were still here!!

Dana White said...

LOVE her dress - the paper pieced skirt is too cute & that paper is perfect