Friday, July 27, 2012

Bellariffic Friday - Sketch 15

I've missed the last couple of Fridays playing along with Bellariffic Friday but was able to play along this week.  It's another sketch - can you believe we're already at #15?  A few weeks ago I treated myself and took a little drive to Bellaland aka the Stamping Bella store.  As it always the case I bought loads more than what I intended to - but that's the fun of visiting the store!  Emily has loads of lovely things and I picked up this little cutie in the sale bin.  (This stamp is discontinued.)


I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured her with copics.  I wasn't going to paper piece her dress but they are so easy to do and it's like playing dress up.  The pattern paper is from an old TE Key Ingredients kit.  I added a scallop border with some tiny rhinestones to match the ones on her dress.  Her purse has several coats of clear glaze pen and I added some sparkle to the flowers on her dress with my Atyou Spica pen.

I'm guessing this little cutie is off to Stamping Bella for some more goodies!

Cheerio.....Leslie

1 comment:

Dana White said...

Oh my friend she is super cute & on sale even better!!