Friday, September 7, 2012

Bellariffic Friday - Sketch 18

Finally Friday and this week's Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday was another great sketch from Ebru.  I changed it ever so slightly - making the main rectangle a circle and leaving off the sentiment.  This is for one of my cousins in England - he's not quite this small any more but I'm sure he still loves a party!


I stamped The Birthday Boy (Tiddly Inks) in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured him with copics.


The paper and ribbon is from a TE KI kit.  I used a couple of nesties and embossed the circle one with my Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  The stars are MFT Stacking Stars and I added a big blue Bella Dot in the middle.  His shoes are super shiny thanks to several coats of clear glaze pen and I added just a bit of sparkle to his party hat and presents with my glitter pen.  Happy Birthday!!

Cheerio.....Leslie  

3 comments:

Carla Murphy said...

Hey Leslie! Love your take on the sketch. You brought Ebru to life! Your circle sewing is perfection girl! Your cousin will love it.

(Oh! Just realized in my card I completely forgot the diagonal line at the top left... sheesh!!)

Crafty Cath said...

Love this! I'm so partial to stamping and cutting images out and this one looks fantastic! I really think it showcases this Birthday Boy. Young or old it's a perfect party boy card!

Dana White said...

I really like how you paper piece the image onto the die namics panel. He is super cute