Friday, September 21, 2012

Bellariffic Friday - Sketch 19

Bellariffic Friday again and it's time for another sketch, #19 this week.  I was a bit scared of this sketch but can see me using it again as turned out to be pretty easy - even though I tweaked it ever so slightly!  I had a special order for a birthday card and when flipping through all my Stamping Bella images came across Addy tude who had never been inked!  I had to fix that right away :)


I stamped Addy tude loves to sparkle in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured her with copics.


The paper is from another TE KI kit - makes it SO easy to match up.  I paper pieced her dress and used a scallop border edged with some Bella dots along the side.  Her ring and earings have lots of sparkle from my Atyou Spica pen and I added just a scattering of glitter to her scarf.  I was tempted to glitter the whole scarf but held back :)  Her glasses make me smile and I added several, and I mean about 6 or 7, layers of clear glaze pen - they are fantastic in person but might not show up well in the photo.


The sentiment "never stop sparkling" comes with the image (love that) and I just masked it making two lines,so it would fit in my oval punch.  I love how she turned out.....all sparkly and sassy.....like she's off to her own birthday party!

Cheerio.....Leslie

6 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is scrumptious! I love her pretty dress and the bits of sparkle on the scarf!! Fabulous my friend!

Carla Murphy said...

Love all the sparkle... and I love that sentiment too. Great birthday card. Love the copics in the hair... I have such a tough time with hair (arrgh!!). You nailed it though!!

Dana White said...

Oh her paper pieced dress is perfect and I love all the sparkle you gave her

Patricia said...

Love this image, your colouring is just terrific especially the hair that is fab!!!
Have a Great Day

Patricia xx

Shannon White said...

Oh HHow Darling is this!! Love your Fun image and her pretty paper pieced dress! The Layout is Just Super and love the touch of Sparkle!

Hugs
Shannon

P.S>
Thanks so much for your Sweet comment on my blog! I get the empty paint cans I store my Copics in at the hardware store they cost about a buck or two a piece and no cleaning required, lol

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, I love her dress! Great job honey!