Friday, October 26, 2012

Bellariffic Friday - Take 3

I made this week's Bellariffic Friday card especially for three of our BellaBabes, Danabella, Carlabella and Cathabella.  They are all under the weather right now so please stop by their blogs and give them a friendly hello!

I stamped Fluey Huggabugg in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured her with copics.

I followed the "Take Three" challenge exactly - three papers: dotted pattern paper from my scrap bin and solid mustard and blue cardstock.  My three embellishments: button, twine and ribbon.  I used nesties to cut out the circle and scallop circle that Fluey is mounted on and the largest Fishtail Flags Stax for the banner.  She has magic wings courtesy of some glitter and very flushed cheeks.....'cause she's poorly :)

Here's hoping Dana, Cath and Carla are feeling better really soon!

Cheerio.....Leslie

3 comments:

Karen Motz said...

So CUTE!!! Love those big polka dots and the fun colours. I'm sure it'll bring a smile to their face!!

Dana White said...

oh she is so sweet & thank you so much for thinking of me - I know she will be so much cuter in person!!

Helen said...

I'm under the weather, too - where's mine? Great colour combo by the way! Wanna pop over and help me finish my Convention swaps?