Sunday, November 25, 2012

So Strong - MFTWSC99

It's been a few weeks since I've played along with the MFTWSC and this week's sketch (MFTWSC99) worked well with a card I needed for a friend.

I stamped one of the four sentiments from Vertical Greetings in Early Espresso ink on vanilla card stock and used the matching Vertical Greetings die-namic to cut it out.  I cut another in half and used just the top and bottom to mat the sentiment.  The papers are all from an old TE Key Ingredients kit and that's why it all matches perfectly!  I was stumped by the little tab on the sketch and was almost going to leave it off when I tried a bow and it seemed to work.  I have to say, I used my Bow Easy and I usually "don't" find it easy :) but this time it really was and turned out quite nicely.  I added some Lippy Red rhinestones for a finishing touch.

Cheerio.....Leslie

3 comments:

Karen Motz said...

So pretty! I love the little bow tilted on it's side near the sentiment. It's like it's hugging the words.

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card! Love the framed sentiment and rhinestone embellishments!

Dana White said...

This is stunning Leslie. I really like the bow on the side and the paper is gorgeous