Friday, January 11, 2013

Bellariffic Friday - Sketch 1

Doesn't that first full week back to work after the holidays seem sooooooo long?!  Well, it's finally Friday and that means another Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - our first of 2013 - and it's a sketch so I'm doubly happy :)


I made this card for a very special and dear friend who celebrated her birthday last month!  Yes, it's a wee bit late but I hope she understands :) 

For such a tiny girl, Millie sure needed a lot of copics.


I stamped an extra balloon and popped it up for dimension and then added some Stickles to make it sparkle. 

I also did the inside of the card.  Truth is, this is my second "inside".....the first had a terrible accident with a black ink pad!  You'd think I'd know by now to ALWAYS put the lid on it when not in use :)


I'm trying something new this year with my blog and will post all the supplies used at the end of the post with the links.  Not sure if I'll stick with it or go back to how I did it before, but a new year always brings something new to try.

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Millie & Milo Exchanging Gifts, Ramona Loves Cake (sentiment)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink
Paper:  Basic Grey Kioshi pattern paper, assorted coloured Couture cardstock, white
Other:  MFT Fishtail Flags Layers Stax die-namics, circle nesties, lacy scallop circle nestie, button, blue seam binding, Twinkles, Star Dust Stickles, copics, sewing

5 comments:

Dana White said...

Is this my card?! Am I very special and dear friend who celebrated my birthday last month?!
LOVE Millie!!

Karen Motz said...

Cute cute CUTE!!! Millie is adorable and I love that sparkly balloon!!

Pauline said...

So adorable! Love Millie, love the colours - your rocked this challenge Leslie!

Crafty Cath said...

I so think this is Dana's card - and it's so cute! And I'm laughing about the ink pad - I've done that a bazillion times and you'd think I'd learn too! Happy 2013 Leslie!

Anonymous said...

I loved that sketch! Freaked me out a bit but you rocked it!