Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy Birthday - MFTWSC106

Last night I stayed up late and forced myself to stop surfing and start stamping!  I realized I had a few days left to play along with this week's MFTWSC106.

Oh how I love this pretty girl!  I was going to paper piece her dress but then decided to have a try at some pleats, so just paper pieced the top bit of her dress.  I added a big blob of crystal effects to the balloon and love the shine it gives.  Speaking of shine, I added several coats of clear glaze pen to her shoes too.

For the inside I stuck to my favourite "layout"....Fishtail Flags and part of the image.

I've listed all the supplies used below.
Hey, I just realized I've posted two sweet girls with balloons back to back! :)

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  MFT PI Birthday Girl
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink, copics
Paper:  Retired scraps from TE KI kit
Other:  MFT Oval Stax 1, MFT Oval Stax 2, MFT Fishtail Flags Stax, crystal effects, clear glaze pen, flower gem, ribbon

3 comments:

Karen Motz said...

I LOVE the shiny balloon and look at the pleats you've coloured on her dress!! Fabulous!!!!!

Dana White said...

Oh she is darling. The shine on the balloon is perfect

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!!