Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sweet Sunday Secretary - SSSC183

The next few weeks.....well months really.....are going to be very busy at work as we pack up and move to our new building.  It's exciting and stressful all at the same time.  I made this for my co-worker, Christal, to thank her for all her hard work so far and in the weeks to come!  I used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge from last Sunday (SSSC183).

The stamp set is called "Confidential" from There She Goes and it has so many funny sentiments to choose from.  One of my favourites is "My job is so confidential, I don't even know what I'm doing" :)  But the sentiment I chose for the inside seemed more fitting for us at the moment.  I'll be glad when the move is over and we're all settled in - look how neat and tidy her desk is!

The copics I used are shown below. 

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Confidential
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink, copics
Paper:  SU retired pattern paper, SU Lovely Lilac
Other:  Simply Scallops die-namic, tiny twinkles, SU Certainly Celery satin ribbon, bow easy

No comments: