Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bellariffic Friday on a Sunday

Emily gave us an extra few days for our Bellariffic Friday card this week, so I took advantage of the extra time and inked up one of my new Duda images.  This week the challenge was a sketch and I rotated it once to suit my image.

These are even sweeter in person and I'm so glad I ordered some - even if I am a bit late using them :)

Here are the copics I used.
 
I hope everyone is having a lovely long Canada Day weekend!

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  I Carry Your Heart With Me
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink, copics
Paper:  Retired Spa KI Kit, MME Whirly Bird
Other:  Stickles, flower, brad

3 comments:

Crafty Cath said...

Oh Leslie this is so sweet! I agree the Duda images are just so fun and I love coloring them. Love how you colored the hair and added pleats to her dress. Perfect!!!! Enjoy your holiday!

Dana White said...

Leslie she is so sweet and your shading is amazing my friend. I know these duda's are amazing!!

Pauline said...

Beautiful card, your colouring and shading is perfect!! Love the little flower accent as well - a perfect addition to finish off the card!