Thursday, June 27, 2013

Green jacket - MFTWSC130

When I was making my SSSC187 card, I stamped two images but didn't like the original jacket so set her aside.  Then I saw this week's MFTWSC130, and I knew if I rotated the sketch once, the green jacket girl would fit perfectly :)
 

I used the same pattern papers from my other card - truth is they were still out on my desk!  I love the sentiment on the inside and I used MFT Black Licorice ink - it stamps so crisp and clean...LOVE it!!

Here are the copics I used.

 Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  PI Because You're Special
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink, Black Licorice ink, copics
Paper: MME Miss Caroline Howdy Doody, SU Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery
Other:  Vertical Greetings die-namic, Pretty Posies die-namic, Simply Scallops medium die-namic, Modern Wallpaper embossing folder, glitter, rhinestones, button, SU linen thread

2 comments:

Tricia T said...

Both these cards are adorable! I simply love the color palette and that is such a sweet PI!

Tricia

Pauline said...

Another great card Leslie. Love all your details, and that modern wallpaper emobssing folder - love it! need to get me that (like I don't have enough already - lol).