Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sweet Sunday Stamp-a-thon

It's hard to believe that I haven't stamped in almost a month.  Turns out, moving to a new building at work, isn't so easy!!  But yesterday I spent the majority of my day in my stamp room and had a wonderful time creating some cards and getting my stamping mojo back :)

There's nothing better than a sketch and new rubber to get me back in the groove.  I have a ridiculous number of stamps that haven't seen ink yet - you too? - so am committed to getting them inky!  I used Karen's SSSC186 and made it a Christmas card as I am a wee bit behind on those.  I debated making Rudolph's nose shiny but opted for sparkly instead.  I added googly eyes for a bit of fun.

Just 6 copics - can you believe that?  I loved how this card turned out and so I made another exactly the same, so two more to add to my Christmas card pile.

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Believe in the Magic
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink, MFT Black Licorice (sentiment), copics
Paper: SU Riding Hood Red, Kraft, Lilybeedesign Christmas Cheer
Other:  Fishtail Flags Layers Stax die-namics, circle nesties

2 comments:

Karen Motz said...

So fabulous! Love the googlie eyes and sparkly nose!

Dana White said...

Oh he is so cute!! Love this card my friend. Glad to see you back in your stamp room!