Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Technical Thanks

One of the "challenges" with my work move was the technical aspect of things - Christal and I made a ton of calls to IT for help - after the first day we had the number memorized!  We had a super IT man who helped us over and over again and continues to pop by almost daily to see if we have any problems....now that's service!  I knew I had to make him a special thank you card and Noah the Computer Guy was the perfect image.

Seems like a lot of copics but I was trying to get his skin tone and hair just like his :)

I've seen him at Starbucks some mornings, so I'm going to tuck in a Starbucks gift card too.

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Noah the Computer Guy, Thanks a Bunch (sentiment)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink, MFT Black Licorice ink, copics
Paper: Retired TE Project Pantry Summertime
Other:  Square nestie, rhinestones

1 comment:

Dana White said...

I'm sure he loved that you thought of him. What a perfect image!