Monday, June 17, 2013

UR Fabulous - MFTWSC128

Here's another card from my Saturday Stamp-a-thon and I love how this turned out!

I used MFTWSC128 but made my image panel a bit longer than the sketch.  She was too fabulous to cut any shorter :)  The letters are SO sparkly - I used lots of Star Dust Stickles and let it dry overnight.  I made the little sentiment tab using an old SU punch. (Sorry, not sure why this photo is so washed out).

I was trying to get only one strip of the Double Dot border die on the inside and accidentally got a tiny bit of the edge but I like the look.

Here are the copics I used:

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  ALM - I've got UR Back
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink, MFT Black Licorice (sentiment), copics
Paper: SU Rich Razzleberry, MME Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky
Other:  Fishtail Flags Layers Stax die-namic, Double Dot Border die-namic, SU Ticket Corner punch

2 comments:

Karen Motz said...

LOVE those sparkly letters!

Dana White said...

Oh my you did use a lot of star dust stickes and they are perfect on those letters. Love this card my friend.