Friday, July 26, 2013

Bellariffic Friday - Sketch 15

I couldn't play along last week with the "Christmas in July" challenge, so decided to make this week's Bellariffic Friday sketch a Christmas card.  I am way behind compared to last year with my cards!  I used sweet little Ramona and her penguin friend.

I was a little worried about all those banners along the bottom but am actually quite pleased with how it turned out.

I kept the inside blank as I'm not sure who this will go to and I like to make the sentiments "match" the recipient :)

Here are the copics I used.

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Mister Penguin helps Ramona 
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink, copics
Paper:  Crate Paper Snow Day, SU Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant
Other:  Fishtail Flags STAX die-namic, SU Perfect Polkadots embossing folder, liquid applique, glitter, ribbon

2 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is super cute! Love her purple coat!

Dana White said...

Oh the purple is fabulous for Christmas.