Sunday, July 7, 2013

Happy Mail - MFTWSC131

Yesterday I had some time to stamp and I played along with this week's MFTWSC131.

I was originally going to keep it pretty flat for mailing but the flower was calling for a button in the middle and I couldn't resist.  Canada Post will be happy when they see me coming with this one! I shined her shoes with several coats of clear glaze pen, added two tiny rhinestones as buttons and applied some stickles to the heart on the mailbox for some sparkle.

I seem to have used a lot of copics for such a simple image - LOL.

The name of the image, "Happy Mail", is perfect and I do hope this brings a smile to the face of that special someone who gets this "Happy Mail" :)

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  PI Happy Mail
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink, copics
Paper:  MME Indie Chic "Nutmeg"
Other:  Layered Rose die-namic, Banana Split Felt, crochet thread, button, Xmas Red Stickles, clear glaze pen, rhinestones

5 comments:

Tricia T said...

What a sweet card! I love the color scheme!!

Michelle said...

This is adorable! And your coloring is fantastic!

Karen Motz said...

She's adorable! I love the flower with the button center!

Dana White said...

Oh she is darling. And yes the button finishes the button perfectly.

Mary J said...

That is so beautiful, Lesley! I love those papers and layout with her!