Friday, September 13, 2013

Bellariffic Friday - Circles

Today's Bellariffic Friday is all about circles.  I took this literally with my paper, my image and my embellishments.  This birthday card is headed to my cousin in England.  Officially, he's a teenager now - 13 years old! 

The layout is the SSSC191.  I wasn't able to play along with the sketch in time but really liked the layout so stored it away for future use and it was perfect with the circle in it!  I added a glob of Crystal Effects to the soccer ball.

Here are the copics I used.

Cheerio.....Leslie 

Stamps:  Jackson the Champion
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink, copics
Paper:  SU Not Quite Navy, Tangerine Tango, MME Lime Twist Out of the Blue
Other:  Circle nesties, Fishtail Flags Stax die-namics, Fishtail Flags Layers Stax die-namics, rhinestones, Crystal Effects

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it GF! I have sucked with card making hey, you totally are winning!! :) But I need to get a new blog company as Typepad and me have parted ways!

Dana White said...

Look at all those circles!!! Super card my friend.