Friday, September 27, 2013

Bellariffic Friday - Monochromatic

Does this count as monochromatic?  It is just one colour....purple....so I'm saying it does! :)

I made this for a friend at work whose brother is getting married.  I love when I can make a card that's a special order.....from the bride and groom's hair colour to the wedding colours - love it!

This Uptown image was perfect for the happy couple!  I kept the card pretty simple so that all the attention is on the bride and groom....as it should be :)  I had a bow on it but it looked a bit too bulky so changed it and added the three flowers.

The inside was also very simple.

Here are the copics I used.

Here's wishing them both a wonderful wedding day and many years of happiness.

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Uptown Couple Brett and Brenda
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink, copics
Paper:  Grapesicle, Bella's Bestest cream
Other:  Grapesicle grosgrain ribbon, Mini Mulberry Paper Roses, SU Vanilla Flower Trim, Tied Together embossing folder, glitter


1 comment:

Dana White said...

Oh my friend great minds think alike! Love the soft shades of purple