Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Because You're Special - SSSC206

I played along this week with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge (SSSC206).  This was another custom order with a request that it be red and gold with some sort of floral image.


I knew I wanted to use one of my MFT PI girls but there are so many cute ones with flowers it was hard to choose.  I settled on Because You're Special.  I resisted the urge to use too much glitter on her as the gold paper was sparkly enough but I did add some Tiny Twinkles to the flowers.


Her shoes have a coating of black glaze pen for shine and I used some felt to make that gorgeous flower.


Here are the copics I used.


Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  MFT Because You're Special
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, copics
Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, SU Real Red, Gold, Authentique Collection Lively DSP
Other:  MFT Fishtail Flags STAX die-namic, MFT Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose, circle nestie, SU Perfect Polkadots embossing folder, MFT Wild Cherry felt, Tiny Twinkles, black glaze pen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the doily with this one!