Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Happy Friends

These little Pure Innocence girls always make me happy so I made this for a friend who makes me happy!


I stamped Being Cute Is What I Do onto Bella's Bestest paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured her with copics.  I fussy cut her out and added the sentiment on a Fishtail Flag.  I embossed the background with the Square Tiles stencil.  My friend tells me she likes when I decorate the inside of my cards so I stamped the image again on the inside and added a strip of paper to match the front (not sure why the inside has such a pink hue to the photo).


Here are the copics I used.


Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Being Cute Is What I Do (MFT)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, copics
Paper:  
Bella's Bestest paper, SU Rose Red, SU So Saffron, Pattern paper (scrapbin)
Other:  Fishtail Flags Layers Stax die-namic (MFT), Square Tiles Stencil (MFT), Wink of Stella pen, brads

2 comments:

Dana White said...

She makes me happy because she's son darn cute!!

Anonymous said...

Love the paper and the layout, and of course the PI!