Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sweet Snookums

How stinkin' cute is this brand new image from Stamping Bella?!  Meet "Snookums"...isn't that the most perfect name?  I just wanna squeeze those cheeks!  I used Karen's SSSC210 for the layout.


I stamped Snookums onto Bella's Bestest paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured him with copics.  The beauty of this image is you can make it for a boy or girl!  As this is for a boy I resisted the urge to use any glitter...I won't lie, it was hard :)
 
 
Snookums comes with the most beautiful sentiment which I stamped on the inside.
 
 
Here are the copics I used.
 
 
Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Snookums
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, copics
Paper:  
Bella's Bestest paper, SU More Mustard, SU Pawsitively Prints DSP
Other:  Circle nesties, ribbon

1 comment:

Lisa H. said...

so cute. what an adorable image.