Sunday, March 16, 2014

Thank You

I made this card and loved that it came together so quickly!  I used SSSC210 layout again, and there's really no "stamping" on it except the sentiment.  I used another stencil to softly emboss the background - I'm loving this look.


The hardest part was deciding which MFT flower die-namics to use - they are so much fun to make!  I couldn't resist adding some glitter to them with my Wink of Stella pen.


Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Big Greetings (MFT)
Ink:  Berrylicious (MFT)
Paper:  
Bella's Bestest paper, Berrylicious (MFT), Banana Split (MFT), Grapesicle (MFT), Certainly Celery (SU), pattern paper from my scrap bin
Other:  Fishtail Flags Stax and Fishtail Flags Layers Stax die-namic (MFT), Moroccan Tiles Stencil (MFT), Hybrid Camelia Flower die-namic (MFT), Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose die-namic (MFT), Rolled Rose die-namic (MFT), Leafy Flourish die-namic (MFT), Royal Leaves die-namic (MFT), Wink of Stella



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at your rolled flowers, they are perfect! And with a little added glitter too, really beautiful!