Monday, April 28, 2014

Aloha - SSSC217

It's been a few weeks since I played along with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and yesterdays sketch (SSSC217) was perfect. 


I stamped PI Hula Girl onto Bella's Bestest paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured her with copics.  I used the hibiscus flower die-namic with the matching leaves for my embellishment and stamped one of the sentiments that comes with this cute set.  The flower in her hair has a tiny twinkle in the middle.




On the inside I made a trio of fishtail flags with matching pattern paper and stamped the girl in River Rock ink.


Here are the copics I used.


I'm hoping this tropical card will hurry our spring along! 

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps: PI Hula Girl (MFT)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, SU River Rock, copics
Paper:  
Bella's Bestest paper, SU Old Olive, SU River Rock, MME Indie Chic "Ginger"
Other:  Hibiscus die-namic (MFT), Fishtail Flags Layers Stax (MFT), Lacy Circle nestie, Tiny Twinkles, Wink of Stella pen

1 comment:

Karen Motz said...

This looks fabulous here but it's even more gorgeous in person!!! Thank you!!!