Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Beautiful Butterflies - SSSC220


Yesterday was the Victoria Day holiday so I had a little time to do some stamping and played along with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, SSSC220
 
 
I used one of the purchases from my trip to the MFT store 3 months ago - I haven't used even half of what I bought then....what does that say?  I bought too much?  Or I need more stamping time? :) 
 
I loved this butterfly die-namic and this card came together so quickly, I made a spare to have on hand.  I cut the background butterfly out of vellum cardstock and used my Wink of Stella pen on the top butterfly.  A few random rhinestones and a bit of silver cord finished this card off.  The sentiment is stamped onto Bella's Bestest paper with Baja Breeze ink and I used the First Place Award Ribbon die-namic for the banner.
 
 
Here the second card I made using a different sentiment.
 
 
 Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  PI It's Your Birthday
Ink:  SU Baja Breeze
Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, Vellum cardstock, SU Baja Breeze, Lilybeedesign "Double Dutch"
Other:  First Place Award Ribbon die-namic (MFT), Fancy Butterflies (MFT), Wink of Stella pen, rhinestones, silver cord

No comments: