Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sweet Snowman - SSSC218


I am really behind in my Christmas card making for this year.  Usually I am well underway but I have less than 5 made - eek!  I'm going to try really hard to play along with the SSSC and make them all Christmas cards.  Karen's sketch this week (SSSC218) was easy....well except for those tilted panels :)  I will admit I only tilted one! 

 
 
I stamped Trim the Branches Snowman onto Bella's Bestest paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured it with copics.  I had only a 1/2 sheet left of this pattern paper and decided to make two cards the same - easy when you have all the stuff out.  I added some glitter to the snowman and the ground and of course my Wink of Stella pen on the Christmas ornaments.


Here are the copics I used.


Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Trim the Branches Snowman (MFT)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, copics
Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, SU Wild Wasabi, SU Cherry Cobbler, 3Bugs in a Rug "Let it Snow" DSP
Other:  Fishtail Flags Stax die-namic (MFT), glitter, Wink of Stella pen

2 comments:

Dana White said...

What a perfect image for this sketch - I must start thinking about Christmas cards! Gorgeous and the perfect amount of glitter

Karen Motz said...

Your colouring is amazing and I love the bits of glitter! Such a pretty card!