Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Thank You


I made this as a thank you card for a sweet gal at work.  The sketch is loosely based on Karen's SSSC219 from a few weeks ago.
 
 
I stamped the image onto Bella's Bestest paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured it with copics.  The letters are paper pieced and covered with my Wink of Stella pen for some extra sparkle.  I made a small tab for the "Fabulous" sentiment.


 Here are the copics I used.


Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  ALM I've Got Your Back (MFT)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, copics
Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, SU Tangerine Tango, SU Green Galore, MME Collectable "Notable"
Other:  SU Perfect Polkadots embossing folder, Wink of Stella pen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! Love the paper pieced UR!

Dana White said...

This is fabulous. The paper pieced UR is perfect and the wink of Stella shine works so well. What did we do before wink of Stella?!