Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Sweet baby

I was asked to make some baby thank you cards and there's nothing sweeter!  I decided to mix things up and came up with these three designs.
 


 
I stamped the images onto Bella's Bestest paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured them with copics.  The little lamb is from Stampin' Up and the teddy bear is so old I can't even make out the company - it was one of my first stamps oh so many years ago.  I found some square pink notecards that were already embossed with little circles and a centre bit which fit the little teddy bear perfectly!



I used a variety of embellishments/tools which I've listed below but obviously the main theme was pink :)

I love making little thank you cards and especially for new babies!

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps: Lamb (retired SU), teddy bear (unknown), Sheet Music Backgrounds (MFT)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, copics, Pretty in Pink (SU)
Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, Pretty in Pink (SU), Pink notecards (unknown)
Other:  Perfect Polkadots embossing folder (SU), pink ribbon (SU), Simply Scallops die-namic (MFT), rhinestones, pink atyou spica pen, Wink of Stella pen

1 comment:

Dana White said...

Leslie these are so sweet - gorgeous thank you's