Monday, July 7, 2014

Welcome

I'm telling you these doctor stamps are getting some work out from me lately!  These cards weren't for retiring docs, but to welcome some new ones.  I used Karen's SSSC226 for all three cards but just changed up the paper and hair colour :)

I stamped the image onto Bella's Bestest paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured them with copics.  I paper pieced their jackets and added some rhinestones to their buttons and stethoscope.  




I gave each one a co-ordinating flower with a button and bow in the middle.

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  PI Girl Doctor (MFT)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, copics
Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, assortment of pattern paper and cardstock
Other:  Layered Rose die-namic (MFT), buttons, hemp cord

1 comment:

Karen Giron said...

These are darling! I love their matching scrubs and the little flower accent with the button is perfect! I'm sure they will be a hit with the new docs :)