Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Happy 50th Anniversary


A 50th wedding anniversary is something to be very proud of and I was so happy to be asked to make this card for my BFF's parents!
 

There was very little stamping on  this - just the sentiment.  Gold is the theme for a 50th anniversary so I used it in the paper, the cord and the rhinestones.  I traced the numbers onto the gold paper and cut them out veeeeery carefully :)
 
 
The cardstock behind was embossed for some texture and I added the sentiment on a vellum banner with a trio of rhinestones.  I made three flowers from some MFT die-namics and added gold rhinestones to the middle of each.  The gold cord is just wrapped around three times.
 
 
I do hope they have a lovely celebration and wish them many more years of happiness!

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  CS About Anniversaries (MFT)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black
Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, Gold glitter paper, MME Miss Caroline "Fiddlesticks", vellum cardstock 
Other:  Lacy brocade embossing folder (SU), Rolled rose die-namic (MFT), Hybrid camellia flower die-namic (MFT), gold rhinestones, gold cord (SU)

No comments: