Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Happy Anniversary Diane and Rick!

This is another special order card - for a 26th wedding anniversary.  When I looked up that anniversary it said the colour was lavender so that was my starting point.


I used my new Big Numbers (I know these are going to be well used) die-namic, cut out two of each number and glued them together for a bit more stability.  I covered them with my Wink of Stella pen to give them some glitter and then a generous layer of crystal effects.  I love the end result!


The background is embossed with the fishnet stencil and I added the "26" to a circle and then over a paper doily.  It seemed to be missing something so I added a flower, then another and then another!



The sentiment is stamped on vellum and just wrapped around the card base.  I am really happy how this came together and wish Diane and Rick many more years of happiness!

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  CS About Anniversaries (MFT) Ink:  Steel Gray ink (MFT) Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, Grape Jelly (MFT), Grapesicle (MFT), vellum paper Other:  Big Numbers die-namic (MFT), circle nestie, doily, flowers (SU), wink of stella, crystal effects,

No comments: