Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sweet Sunday Motorcycle - SSSC233


It was a lazy Sunday morning here so I played along with Karen's SSSC233
 
 
This card is for a man so I couldn't go all girly with buttons or bows so for the circle and flower part of the sketch I used the number 50.  The strip across is from Blueprints 1 and I thought it looked a bit like a road for the motorcycle.  I cut the 50 from Big Numbers and popped them up for some dimension.
 
 
On the inside I used the retro squares die-namic in some co-ordinating paper and then just stamped off once with the chocolate chip ink to give the motorcycle a lighter look.


Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Diagonal Stripes background (MFT), Motorcycle (unknown)
Ink:  Chocolate Chip (SU), Grout Gray (MFT)
Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, Chocolate Chip (SU), BoBunny "Welcome Home"
Other:  Blueprints 1 die-namic (MFT), Big Numbers die-namic (MFT), Retro Squares die-namic (MFT)

No comments: