Monday, September 1, 2014

Polished to Perfection - SSSC234

Today's card is a birthday card for a lovely young lady who loves purple, pink, teal and manicures!  I love making cards with the recipient's "loves" in mind.  The sketch is Karen's SSSC234 but I changed the circle element to an oval to fit the image.



I stamped Polished to Perfection onto Bella's Bestest paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured her with copics.  I added a generous amount of crystal effects to the nail polish bottle for shine.


For the sentiment strip I just repeated the stamp "Happy Birthday" in Grape Jelly ink and added a trio of buttons along the edge, as in the sketch.  I added a bit of bling with a teal brad in the middle button, because you can't have too much bling!


On the inside I did my fav fishtail flags in co-ordinating papers.


Here are the copics I used.


Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Polished to Perfection (MFT), LJD Birthday Greetings (MFT)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, Grape Jelly (MFT), copics
Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, retired SU designer paper, Taken with Teal (SU), Lovely Lilac (SU), Pixie Pink (SU)
Other:  Oval STAX 1 & 2 die-namic (MFT), Fishtail Flags die-namic (MFT), Lattice embossing folder, buttons, twine, rhinestone brad (SU), crystal effects

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't remember the last time I used my a la modes! This is so sweet!