Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Shower of Happiness for Lindsay & Tyler


I couldn't show this baby card I made, along with last Friday's cards, as it was for my sweet friend, Lindsay Anne's surprise Baby Shower this past weekend.  Too risky that the Mum-to-be might see it on my blog :)

 
 
I stamped sweet little Snookums onto Bella's Bestest paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured the image with copics.  As the parent's don't want to know if it's a girl or boy until the delivery, I went with neutral baby colours.  I used the same layout as last Friday's cards.  The theme of the shower was "Cute as a Button" so I was sure to include a button on my card!
 
 
Here are the copics I used.

 
We all had a lovely time at the shower and now we just wait...for the arrival.  I've got my guess as to what I think Lindsay Anne will have - I've got a 50/50 chance don't I?  LOL!

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Snookums (Stampingbella), LJ Distressed Diamonds (MFT), Baby Onesie (MFT)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, Certainly Celery (SU), Versamark, copics
Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, Certainly Celery (SU), Daffodil Delight (SU), pattern paper from my scrap bin
Other:  Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX die-namic (MFT), Wink of Stella pen, Hemp Cord (MFT), button

1 comment:

Dana White said...

snookums is way too cute - fabulous card Leslie